Table Of Contents
- 1 Soup Maker- Why Every Yogi Needs One
- 2 Benefits of Taking Soup
- 3 1. Soup Help Will Help You lose Weight
- 4 2. Soup Can Improve Your Immune System
- 5 3. Soup Is Low in Fat
- 6 4. Soup Is Hydrating
- 7 How to Choose the Best Soup Maker
- 8 Today’s Best 20 Soup Makers
- 9 11. Soup Chef, Stainless Steel 1.6L Soup Maker
- 10 12. Ninja Blender and Soup Maker
- 11 13. Morphy Richards Compact Soup Maker
- 12 14. Morphy Richards Stainless Steel Soup Maker
- 13 15. Morphy Richards Soup Maker
- 14 16. Soup Chef Limited Edition1.6L Soup Maker
- 15 17. DAEWOO Soup Maker – 1.6L
- 16 18. Morphy Richards Saute and Soup Maker
- 17 19. Tefal Easy Soup and Smoothie Maker
- 18 20. Salter Go Healthy Electric Soup Maker
Soup Maker- Why Every Yogi Needs One
If there is one meal that has a lot of benefits then its soup. Soup is not only easy to prepare but also the ideal food to take in those chilly days. Given that you can prepare it with a range of ingredients, you’ll get a very nutritious meal full of veggies, spices, and fruits.
Whether you are looking for low-fat ingredients or froth based you can get it all from the soup. If you regularly practice yoga, the soup will give you the energy to remain on that mat for long. Here are additional benefits that you can derive from soup please Read More
Benefits of Taking Soup
1. Soup Help Will Help You lose Weight
According to a recent study done by the British Journal of Nutrition, those who take a lot of soup are healthy and have a small waistline.
Soup can also make you full such that you don’t have to eat a lot. Provided you are eating the right calories you’ll shed off that stubborn fat fast.
2. Soup Can Improve Your Immune System
The reason why people practice yoga is to have a balance between a healthy mind and body. So if you eat more immunity-boosting meals you can significantly improve your immune system and heal as first as possible.
Soups such as cabbage food can prevent any infections and improve your eye sight. By eating a healthy soup while practicing yoga will ensure that you are always free from any ailment.
3. Soup Is Low in Fat
Since their protein sources are from lean meat most soups are low in fat. If you are worried about the amount of fat that you are taking then you need to start eating soup.
Instead of taking a lot of cream and milk just resort to soup broth. You can also use pureed white beans to thicken your soup instead of using sour cream. This is very good for those intense yoga practices.
4. Soup Is Hydrating
Apart from herbal tea and plain water soup is another drink that you can take for hydrating purposes. Since the broth is prepared with salt it can help you prevent any water loss that may occur on your body.
If you are yogi, hydration will ensure that you perform to the maximum and enjoy all those benefits. The best part is that you can always choose the ingredients that you want.
If you sweat a lot during yoga then you may need to take large amounts of soup.
But with all these soup benefits you need to have the best soup maker. The best soup maker will not only help you prepare the right amount but also combine all the ingredients that you need
How to Choose the Best Soup Maker
- Know The Type. This is perhaps one of the most important things to consider when shopping for a good soup maker. With several soup makers in the market, you need to know what you are looking for so that you can get the best.
- Capacity. The capacity of most soup makers ranges from 0.8 liters to about 2 liters. With this in mind, it’s worth knowing the capacity that you are looking for. If you get a good one you can even lightly fry your vegetables or meat before preparing soup.
- Blending options. Although most soup makers can only make chunky or smooth soup others will give you the extra flexibility that you need. There are some models that also come with a smoothie setting. So make sure you choose one depending on the blending option that you are looking for.
- Cooking Time. There are some soup makers that you can use to prepare soup within a very short time. On the same note, there are others that will take up to 20 minutes. You, therefore, need to choose one depending on the amount of time you have.
- Cleaning. Just like other kitchen appliances once in while you’ll need to clean your soup maker. It’s therefore very important to choose one that’s easy to clean
- Price. When looking for a soup maker considering the price and your budget is also worth the effort. Make sure you go for one that you cannot afford.
As a committed yogi, you need to take lots of soup. But since preparing one may take the time it’s important to choose the best soup maker. With this simple kitchen appliance, you can enjoy that healthy bowl of soup anytime you want
Today’s Best 20 Soup Makers
As one of the fastest soup makers in the market, Soup Chef, Stainless Steel Soup Maker will help you make some soup within 10 minutes. Once you’ve chopped all your ingredients you just need to set it up and you are good to go. The good thing is that it will keep your soup warm for up to 2 hoursCheck Reviews & Buy Now
If you want to create that delicious fresh homemade soup within a short time this is the right soup maker for you. Ninja Blend soup maker can blend both cold and hot soups and also creates smooth soups, jams, and sauces. Fitted with a built-in heating element, it will quickly cook all your ingredients.Check Reviews & Buy Now
Morphy Richards Compact Soup Maker is a small and compact soup maker that will provide you with an easy way to make that delicious soup. In fact, you only require 19 minutes to sit down with that delicious bowl of fresh, nutritious, and homemade soup. For easy storage, it has a compact designCheck Reviews & Buy Now
If you are looking for quick and easy to use soup maker then Morphy Richards Stainless Steel Soup maker is the right choice. You just need to place all the ingredients that you need inside and then set it on based on your preference. It also has blend function and stylish design that allows you to blend smoothies during those hot summersCheck Reviews & Buy Now
Featuring a clean mode and keep warm function, Morphy Richards 501022 Soup Maker will help you prepare fresh healthy and homemade soups for your needs. To easily slice the ingredients it has serrator blade. Whether you need a chunky or soft soup it has 4 different settings to use.Check Reviews & Buy Now
Soup Chef Essential is one of the best soup makers for families. It will help you prepare those delicious soups within just 20 minutes. If you want to add more ingredients or season you just lift the lid off and when you put it back it will remember where it was. To prepare that soup you just need to add your ingredients and it will do that in 20 minutesCheck Reviews & Buy Now
Made of robust materials, DAEWOO’s soup maker is perhaps the best soup maker for a home kitchen. Coming with a number of settings, you can rest assured that it will blend your soup to perfection. You can use it to make both smooth and chunky soup for your needs.Check Reviews & Buy Now
Morphy Richards Soup Maker 501014 will help you make fresh homemade and delicious soup within 20 minutes. Coming with 4 settings you can make both smooth and chunky soup. You can also blend and juice if you like. It also has a pause function that you can use to add seasoning or ingredients.Check Reviews & Buy Now
Whether you want to create different soups or blend without using any heat this is the right soup maker for you. Coming with a manual you can use Tefal Smoothie maker whether you are skilled or not. To use it, you should choose from five automatic programs. Once the program ends it will beep three times to alert you that the food is readyCheck Reviews & Buy Now
Salter Soup Maker is also one of the best soup makers out there. It has four preset functions that will help you make chunky and smooth soups. With its digital control panel it’s very easy to use. As compared to others it also has several recipes to help you start out.Check Reviews & Buy Now
YourYogaShop.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk